FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  July 2016

FEDLIB July 2016

Non-Fiction Offer

"Mohammadi, Jane L NAF USARMY IMCOM FMWRC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:07:25 +0000

Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items to other federal libraries.  If you are interested, please contact me before 28 July 2016.

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Fort Hood, Texas
254-288-3470

10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse/J.J. Smith.2014
After the War/David Hardin.2010
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Toolbox Manual/Arco.2006
American Lion/Jon Meacham.2008
America's Other Audubon/Joy M. Kiser.2012
Antique Porcelain/John Sandon.1997
Benjamin Franklin/Walter Isaacson.2003
Best Yes/Lysa Terkeurst.2014
Book of Beetles/Patrice Buchard, editor.2014
Book of Life/Stephen Jay Gould, editor.1993
Bringing Up Bebe/Pamela Druckerman.2012
Character Jug Collectors' Handbook/Kevin Pearson.1986
Compact Atlas of the World/National Geographic.2012
Country Finishes/Richard Kollath.1993
Deep Jungle/Fred Pearce.2005
Dinner Party/Judy Chicago.2014
Don't Know Much About the American Presidents/Kenneth C. Davis.2012
Doulton Figure Collectors' Handbook/Kevin Pearson.1988
Encyclopedia of Animals/David Alderton.2013
Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits/Rosemary Guiley.1992
Encyclopedia of Historic Places, 2 volumes/Courtlandt Canby.1984
Famous First Facts, International edition/Steven Anzovin.2000
Famous Works of Art/John B. Nici.2015
Firefly Encyclopedia of Insects and Spiders/Christopher O'Toole, editor.2002
Four Wings and a Prayer/Sue Halpern.2001
Full Life/Jimmy Carter.2015
Grand Strategy of the Byzantine Empire/Edward N. Luttwak.2009
Great Migrations/National Geographic.2010
Handbook of United States Coins 2016/R.S. Yeoman.2015
Head Strong/Michael D. Matthews.2014
His Excellency, George Washington/Joseph J. Ellis.2004
History of Modern Iran/Ervand Abrahamian.2008
Hunting Warbirds/Carl Hoffman.2001
Illustrated World Encyclopedia of Insects/Martin Walters.2010
Intimate Bond/Brian Fagan.2015
Jungle Bugs/Bruce Purser.2003
Just and Generous Nation/Harold Holzer.2015
Killing Lincoln/Bill O"Reilly.2011
Land of Lincoln/Andrew Ferguson.2007
Lichens of North America/Irwin M. Brodo.2001
Life Beyond Earth/Athena Coustenis.2013
Mother Nature Is Trying to Kill You/Dan Riskin.2014
National Electrical Code/2011
New History of Life/Peter Ward.2015
Oxford Companion to Classical Literature/Sir Paul Harvey.1966
Oxford Companion to English Literature/Margaret Drabble, editor.2000
Oxford Companion to World War I/I.C.B. Dear.1995
Partners in Command/Mark Perry.2007
Patio & Stone/Sunset.2009
Planet Arctic/Wayne Lynch.2010
Profiles in Courage for Our Time/Caroline Kennedy, editior.2002
Reluctant Witnesses/Emmy E. Werner.1998
Resilience/Eric Greitens.2015
Retreats/G. Lawson Drinkard III.1997
Sand Rivers/Peter Mattiessen.1981
Saratoga/Richard M. Ketchum.1999
Sixth Extinction/Elizabeth Kolbert.2014
So Long, Insecurity/Beth Moore.2010
Spiders/Stephen Dalton.2008
Staying True/Jenny Sanford.2010
Supreme Command/Eliot A. Cohen.2003
Things that Matter/Charles Krauthammer.2013
Time for Freedom/Lynne Cheney.2005
Transformation Under Fire/Douglas A. Macgregor.2003
Uncertain Warriors/David M. Barrett.1993
Vegan Table/Colleen Patric-Goudreau.2009
War, Morality, and the Military Profession/Malham M. Wakin, editor.1986
Washington and Hamilton/Stephen F. Knott.2015
Washingtons : George and Martha/Flora Fraser.2015
Wild Flowers and Flora/Mick Lavelle.2014
Wolves in the Land of Salmon/David Moskowitz.2013
Woodworker's Tool Guide/David Day.1997
Zero Waste Solution/Paul Connett.2013