ARSCLIST  August 2016

ARSCLIST August 2016

Re: Please give me reasons to keep Classical vinyl!!!!!

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:56:59 +0300

​My recent travel to LA made me walk into a record store. The classical
section was vast and not cheap. Major labels and small labels with prices
ranging from $2 to $15 per LP. Apparently, I'm not the only one still
spinning classical vinyl.​

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
www.audiovideofilm.com