Help for GHELIST Archives

GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  September 2016

GHELIST September 2016

Assistance testing the Voyager ArcMap plugin

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:55:32 -0400

As part of the work to integrate Voyager GIS with our existing workflows, we'd like to invite users to download and install the Voyager ArcMap add-in.

Instructions for installing the add-in are available at

https://voyagersearch.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203514293-Setting-up-the-Voyager-ArcMap-Add-in-with-ArcGIS-Desktop

with one difference. Rather than logging on to our Voyager server, you can find the add-in file at

\\ghearc\GHE\GeoProcessing\Voyager

In the "Setup" window you should enter

https://search.gis.loc.gov/

as the Voyager URL.

To get access to all the data available to you via Voyager you will need to log in to Voyager by clicking the "login" button at the bottom of the page (next to the word "guest").

Give it a shot  and let us know how it works for you.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project
Library of Congress