Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2016

ARSCLIST October 2016

Great Jewish vinyl giveaway at FAU library, Boca Raton

Benjamin Roth <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:07:41 +0000

Greetings everyone

Yes, it's true.
We have hundreds, if not thousands, of Jewish vinyl LPs to give away.
Monetary donations gratefully accepted.

Please ping me off-line at [log in to unmask] if you're interested.
Come and get 'em!

Ben Roth