ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: Fwd: The starsign... of the Son. Oh, and all the songs, they ARE about me.

Corey Bailey <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Jan 2017 18:18:31 -0800

A scam, possibly malware, until proven otherwise. This has happened at
various times to every listserv that I follow (about 6 in all).

Just to be safe, avoid following any of the links and delete the email.
If you did open any of the links, immediately run a virus scan on your PC.

Happy 2017

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net