ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: sounds of early phonograph

Mickey Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:43:37 -0800

I have the Lindbergh downloadable at my website on 'The King Speaks'
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=88   and the Associated
glee club  - both Columbia and Victor electrics
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=375

Mickey Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton BC
Canada
250-462-7881
V2A 1K8
http://mcproductions.ca
1-250-462-7881

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] sounds of early phonograph

I'm to be interviewed about my record collecting on a local RADIO station,
so I'd like some sounds to play as illustrations.  However, I can't play my
LPs or 78s on the station.  It hasn't a record player or tape deck to play
them on!

I'd love Edison's recollections of first recording ("Mary Had a Little
Lamb"), and anything else.  Lindbergh arrival home?  Columbia  Double-Disc
promo ("Don't put your record money into any other!")?  Victor  19626 Joan
of
Arkansas?  Asso. Choirs early electrics?  Jones and Hare  on early radio
take-off?

I have some items of dance and vocal on CDs which I can use, but nothing of
the historic listed above.

Can someone(s) send me MP3s of those items?

Thanks!

Don Chichester

---