ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: sounds of early phonograph

Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:57:20 -0500

Thank you!

Don

In a message dated 1/11/2017 8:46:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have  the Lindbergh downloadable at my website on 'The King Speaks'
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=88   and  the
Associated
glee club  - both Columbia and Victor electrics
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=375

Mickey  Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton  BC
Canada
250-462-7881
V2A  1K8
http://mcproductions.ca
1-250-462-7881

-----Original  Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017  1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] sounds of  early phonograph

I'm to be interviewed about my record collecting on a  local RADIO station,
so I'd like some sounds to play as  illustrations.  However, I can't play my
LPs or 78s on the  station.  It hasn't a record player or tape deck to play
them  on!

I'd love Edison's recollections of first recording ("Mary Had a  Little
Lamb"), and anything else.  Lindbergh arrival home?   Columbia  Double-Disc
promo ("Don't put your record money into any  other!")?  Victor  19626 Joan
of
Arkansas?  Asso. Choirs  early electrics?  Jones and Hare  on early  radio
take-off?

I have some items of dance and vocal on CDs which I  can use, but nothing of
the historic listed above.

Can someone(s)  send me MP3s of those items?

Thanks!

Don Chichester

---