ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: Fwd: The starsign... of the Son. Oh, and all the songs, they ARE about me.

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Jan 2017 18:43:04 -0800

Looks Spammish to me. If this is on topic, I am on the wrong list
Sing with me:
Spam spam spam spam, to the tune from Monty Python.

O my, I haven’t heard that song in many years:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE&ab_channel=zumpzump>
Please don’t watch ny more of that than you actually enjoy!

I hope nobody has clicked the links, but if you did please tell us what they do!

Happy New Year everybody!

Tomorrow, back to work…
<L>
Lou Judson