ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: A Glowing Bush, 9/11 predicted in Exodus. Technocracy, mind uploading, and ... are you awake yet?

"Barton, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2017 09:38:27 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for the info Michael. I've passed this along to our web folk.

Now, back to Vinyl Rot, Photoflo and the price of turntables, please...

Matthew Barton
President, ARSC