ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: Fwd: The starsign... of the Son. Oh, and all the songs, they ARE about me.

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jan 2017 12:06:27 -0800

You are most likely more correct than I. In fact, it seems to be Scottish:
<http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Adamson>
:-)

But lots of Americans came over from the islands, err, the empire, or the Kingdom, whatever. We’re almost all immigrants here!
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689