BIBFRAME February 2017

BIBFRAME as Empty Vessel

Jeff Edmunds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:23:40 -0500

Back on February 6th, Ron Murray suggested I re-frame my skepticism of BIBFRAME's adoption based on a reading of Diffusion of Innovations by Everett M. Rogers.

The resulting screed is too long to post here, so it has been uploaded as a PDF file to Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1IKJYVwLwHyX1VnblJFZ3EtS1U/view?usp=sharing

Fans of BIBFRAME won't like much of what I have to say and should probably save themselves the time of reading it. Fellow skeptics, on the other hand, may find it worth a look.

Thanks,

Jeff