Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  February 2017

BIBFRAME February 2017

Re: Inbound Linked Data (no BIBFRAME required?)

Jeff Edmunds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:29:54 -0500

Ron,

Thanks for the recommendation. I just placed a hold on a copy of
Rogers's book at one of our campus libraries (all the copies where I am
are checked out).

And your proposal is accepted. I won't post to the BIBFRAME listserv
again until I've read and had time to ruminate on the book.

Thanks again,

Jeff

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:12:06 -0500, Murray, Ronald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Jeff:
>
>It might be helpful to all of us if you expressed the facts youıve
>gathered, along with your opinions, within a better articulated
framework
>for discussing and predicting whether an innovation like BIBFRAME will
>fail or not. Why donıt you make your way through Everett Rogersı social
>science masterwork, "Diffusion of Innovations:²
>
>     Rogers, Everett M. 2014. Diffusion of innovations, 5th edition:
Free