LISTSERV mailing list manager LISTSERV 16.0

Help for LOCCFB Archives


LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB Archives


LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV


View:

Message:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

|

Previous

|

Next

|

Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  March 2017

LOCCFB March 2017

Subject:

Re: March and May

From:

"Ball, Jaime" <[log in to unmask]>

Reply-To:

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Date:

Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:08:21 -0700

Content-Type:

text/plain

Parts/Attachments:

Parts/Attachments

text/plain (176 lines)

Yes, I have that Save the Date which mentions the May Idea Exchange, but our travel coordinator said this wasn't sufficient to purchase a plane ticket. Thanks anyway, Sharon.

Janet “Jaime” Ball, Library Development Administrator
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
A Division of the Secretary of State
1700 W. Washington St., Suite 220
Phoenix, AZ 85007
602-542-6266 phone
602-542-3260 fax
www.azlibrary.gov


-----Original Message-----
From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo, MCB
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: March and May

March 14 is the annual meeting of the Reading Promotion Partners, a full list of whom are posted here: http://www.read.gov/cfb/partners.php
I don't know how many of these organizations attend the annual ideas exchange.

May 1-2 is the annual meeting of State Center affiliates.

We received a Save the Date for the RPP meeting and it was covered by a clarification from Pam that the annual meeting for us remained May 1-2.

I found that and will forward next.

Sharon

***************************************************
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)
617.521.2719 (Simmons/Fenway)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 13:01:12 -0500, Karla Schmit wrote:

I'm also wondering about the Ideas Exchange on March 14th re: literacy conversations. Does anyone know anything more about that event?

Karla M. Schmit
Interim Head, Education and Behavioral Sciences Library Assistant Director, Pennsylvania Center for the Book The Pennsylvania State University
502 A Paterno Library
University Park, PA 16802-1812
[log in to unmask]
Office: 814.863.5521 <(814)%20863-5521>
http://www.pabook.libraries.psu.edu

Karla M. Schmit
Education and Behavioral Sciences Librarian Assistant Director Pennsylvania Center for the Book The Pennsylvania State University
502 C Paterno Library
University Park, PA 16802-1812
[log in to unmask]
Office: 814.863.5521
http://www.pabook.libraries.psu.edu

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Karla Schmit
wrote:

> I'm also wondering about the Ideas Exchange on March 14th re: literacy
> conversations. Does anyone know anything more about that event?
>
> Karla M. Schmit
> Interim Head, Education and Behavioral Sciences Library Assistant
> Director, Pennsylvania Center for the Book The Pennsylvania State
> University
> 502 A Paterno Library
> University Park, PA 16802-1812
> [log in to unmask]
> Office: 814.863.5521 <(814)%20863-5521>
> http://www.pabook.libraries.psu.edu
>
> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Sharon Shaloo, MCB
> wrote:
>
>> Pam sent a message out yes. I'll see if I have it in my queue when
>> I'm on my laptop.
>>
>>
>> ***************************************************
>> Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
>> Massachusetts Center for the Book
>> [log in to unmask]
>> 617.872.3718 (Beacon St)
>> 617.521.2719 (Simmons/Fenway)
>>
>> On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 17:35:12 +0000, Amy Dawson wrote:
>>
>> I was just wondering about that myself!
>>
>>
>> I don't remember receiving anything.
>>
>>
>> Amy
>>
>>
>> Amy E. Dawson
>> Manager, Literature Department &
>> Ohio Center for the Book
>> Cleveland Public Library
>> 325 Superior Ave.
>> Cleveland, Ohio 44114
>> (216)902-4947
>> [log in to unmask]
>> www.cpl.org
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: Center for the Book state centers communication on behalf of
>> Ball, Jaime
>> Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:06 PM
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>> Subject: Idea Exchange in May
>>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Has anything been sent out from LOC about the Idea Exchange to be
>> held May 1 & 2? I can’t move forward with travel plans until I
>> receive something official in writing.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>
>>
>> Janet “Jaime” Ball, Library Development Administrator
>>
>> Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
>>
>> A Division of the Secretary of State
>>
>> 1700 W. Washington St., Suite 220
>>
>> Phoenix, AZ 85007
>>
>> 602-542-6266 phone
>>
>> 602-542-3260 fax
>>
>> www.azlibrary.gov
>>
>> [https://www.azlibrary.gov/sites/azlibrary.gov/files/for-the
>> -public-wide.jpg]
>>
>> Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records www.azlibrary.gov
>> Serves the information needs of Arizona citizens and provides access
>> to unique historical and contemporary resources.
>>
>>
>>
>> [Feb 2017 e_sig]
>>
>>
>>
>> NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
>> are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain
>> legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you
>> have received this message in error, and/or you are not the intended
>> recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and
>> please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.
>> Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution, or
>> other dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>
>> NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
>> are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain
>> legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you
>> have received this message in error, and/or you are not the intended
>> recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and
>> please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.
>> Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution, or
>> other dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>
>
>

Top of Message | Previous Page | Permalink

Advanced Options


Options

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password


Search Archives

Search Archives


Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe


Archives

May 2021
April 2021
March 2021
February 2021
January 2021
December 2020
November 2020
October 2020
September 2020
August 2020
July 2020
June 2020
May 2020
April 2020
March 2020
February 2020
January 2020
December 2019
November 2019
October 2019
September 2019
August 2019
July 2019
June 2019
May 2019
April 2019
March 2019
February 2019
January 2019
December 2018
November 2018
October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
August 2013
June 2013
May 2013
November 2012

ATOM RSS1 RSS2



LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager