GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  May 2017

GHELIST May 2017

More info on installing Insights on Windows

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 May 2017 11:30:22 -0400

Thanks for the meeting today. We definitely appreciate your interest in Esri's new Insights product.

Insights is an Esri server product and requires ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS server 10.5.

More details here:

https://server.arcgis.com/en/insights/latest/administer/windows/install-insights-windows.htm

Our priority is to get the GHE system up to 10.5 in the PRODUCTION environment. While doing that we will continue to explore how we can get an install of Insights going in the