[email protected]

ARSCLIST  June 2017

ARSCLIST June 2017

Re: FW: [ARSCLIST] William Jennings Byran at Gennett studios - recording with 2 horns mixed?

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:06:04 -0700

Works! Even though I donít use FB unless sent there. Cool stuff. You should take that to the audiophile shows :-).
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689