GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  June 2017

GHELIST June 2017

Freezing the Oracle 11gR1 database tonight at 5pm

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:25:03 +0000

Folks,

We're moving ahead with our upgrades to the Oracle database, getting us one step further towards having ArcGIS 10.5 in place.

Tonight (Tuesday 6/6) we are "freezing" the existing Oracle 11gR1 database. This is the database under the ArcGIS LRP, PUB and RAP servers. What "freezing" means is that you can access the data in the database but you can't add or remove any.

The database will be frozen until we complete the u