GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  June 2017

GHELIST June 2017

Reminder: ArcGIS server upgrades: Monday June 19 starting at 8:00 a.m.

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2017 21:03:36 +0000

Ghe folks,

A reminder that we are in the final stages of the Oracle 12c upgrade and are preparing to upgrade the ArcGIS servers to 10.5. The request to upgrade the servers has passed the Change Advisory Board and we have been given permission to do the upgrade during work hours so that we can leverage our users for testing purposes.

We are currently planning on