LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  June 2017

LOCCFB June 2017

Re: ALA Chicago?

"Sharon Shaloo, MCB" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:06:06 -0400

Renee ... I am so sorry we missed one another too!  I called several times but didn't realize I wasn't calling your mobile number!  You must have heard my messages on your return and wondered why I was calling your home.... and that's my fault.  I guess I didn't listen carefully to the number you left in the message.  My very best to you,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)