Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  July 2017

ARSCLIST July 2017

Re: Unexplained sound on oral history cassette

Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Jul 2017 11:35:20 -0700

The sound is very much like a platen Printing Press in the background
printing. Such as that shown here at Gwen Fostic's print shop.
https://www.gwenfrostic.com/ scroll down to see the printer.

Paul