ARSCLIST August 2017

Re: Scotch 226 tapes

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Aug 2017 19:05:10 +0300

Oh yes I forgot the Bible. I always wonder why the AGFA PEM 468 and 469
are listed together since they are different tapes. While the 468 is an
amazing tape that holds for decades (at least the batches I worked on in
Israel), the 469 was a complete disaster. Targeted at the 456 market, it
was supposed to be 100% compatible with 456 settings. Turned out it was
ever crappier binder than the 456.

בברכה,
שי דרורי.
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 5 contributor, level 10 restaurant expert