Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2017

ARSCLIST October 2017

Re: ARSC/RPTF Collections Directory Project

Mickey Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:17:24 -0700

It seems that the US domestic collections are the only ones accepted - I am
in Canada and was not an option for location-Mickey Clark

Mickey Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton BC
Canada