ARSCLIST  October 2017

ARSCLIST October 2017

Re: ARSC/RPTF Collections Directory Project

Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:03:49 -0700

Steve...use a little smarts. go there and fine out?

arsc-audio2.org

*Trescott Research - Paul T. Jackson *

2503 Natalie Lane, Steilacoom, WA 98388

http://www.trescottresearch.com <http://www.trescottresearch.com/>