Forgive the cross posting.
Great opportunity at a New Army Installation in Korea
This is an amazing opportunity. There is a new library being built and scheduled to open later this Spring so you have a real opportunity to put
your stamp on something remarkable while serving Service members and Families.
USAG Humphreys has some Great Opportunities for Family and MWR Professionals
Supervisory Librarian - NF 1410 -04
Open / Close 11/30/2017 to 12/14/2017
$65,000 to $80,000 per year
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Directing overall library operation.
2. Establishing standard operating procedures and setting internal controls.
3. Determining internal library policies and advising on external library
4. Supervising assigned staff, conducts employee appraisals, advocates
training, and provides appropriate recognition and feedback for performance.
5. Responsible for the library facility; i.e. justification and planning for
new facility, maintenance and improvements, purchase of furniture and
equipment, and allocation of space.
6. Developing budgets, justifying requirements, and establishing short and
For additional position information, please see here full position
Who May Apply
This job is open to.
US Citizens and Citizenship eligible under country SOFA agreement
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
Job family (Series)
Conditions Of Employment
Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required Meet
qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position A one
year probationary period may be required Citizenship eligible under country
SOFA agreement National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA
Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form
or copy this URL to your browser:
2. Appointment subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment
checks in accordance with AR 215-3 to include a National Agency Check with
Minimally Qualified applicants will possess:
A master's degree in library science, information services, or
information management from an accredited college or university.
Additionally, one (1) year of progressively responsible work experience
equivalent to the next lower grade level is required which showcases the
ability to perform in library management, personnel management,
public/patron services, technical services, and library automation service
Must have a working knowledge of office software products including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
A master's degree in library science, information services, or information
management from an accredited college or university.