Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  December 2017

ARSCLIST December 2017

Re: Beethoven First Recordings of Each of His Works

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:05:22 -0500

I did listen to the Diabelli Variations today, with Backhaus. So did a
couple of customers in my store, though they were a captive audience while
they looked for albums by Poco and such.

best,

David Neal Lewis