ARSCLIST  January 2018

ARSCLIST January 2018

Re: Haydon Society - address ?

Dennis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:09:19 -0500

Whoever acquired the Haydn Society's files could definitely answer the
query. An inspection of contemporary Lp releases can also help. A Boston
city directory could also list the years at the Chardon Street address, and
NYC directories would be of equal help for 119 W. 23rd Street. Same for W.
Hartford, if they publish a city directory. Good hunting.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483