ARSCLIST  January 2018

ARSCLIST January 2018

Re: anyone know about Decca L.M. 78rpm records with handwritten titles?

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:44:33 -0500

Jols,

There are some matrices with a "C" in front, sometimes inscribed in pencil
very lightly so that it's hard to read. They are from Chicago and predate
Decca, going back to Brunswick.

UD