DATETIME January 2018

Re: Seasons in intervals (ISO 8601)

"Denenberg, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Jan 2018 20:44:50 +0000

My fault, I didn't read your message carefully enough.

No, sorry, this won't be supported (not initially at least).  I can see where it would be useful, and I see where it was suggested, back in 2011.  But over the course of the several years spent developing the draft spec there were many suggestions, far too many to support then all, and this one didn't make the cut, probably because nobody picked up on the suggestion.

Once the standard is approved, there will probably be a maintenance agency and a procedure developed for extensions.

Ray