Help for GHELIST Archives

GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  January 2018

GHELIST January 2018

FW: Reminder: tomorrow's Monthly Esri Seminar at the LC (WebEx available)

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:44:45 +0000

FYI

This month's Esri seminar has been moved back one week to tomorrow, Jan. 11, 1:00pm (same time) in the Law Library Media Center, LM-240 in the Library of Congress Madison Building. The Law Library Media Center is located on the second floor of the Madison Building.

We'll have the Esri folks walk through some general "business analytics" questions on topics such as:

Heat mapping
Spatial Selection
Calculating lengths
Calculating percentages
DEMs

Bring your own "business analytics" questions and we'll see if the Esri folks can answer.

WebEx
Host: Butch Lazorchak
Meeting number/Access Code: 907 851 163
Audio Connection: USA toll +1-510-210-8882

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project
ServiceNow Implementation project