Phillips is now too commerical, Rusty Scupper and Bubba's are national chains and are all "cookie cutter"
The Board had good fairly priced seafood in October at Nick's Fish House - a $10 uber ride if I remember. VERY popular place.
The most popular place for fresh seafood is in the Lexington Market - 3 blocks from hotel. Rest of market is dingy (though you can get a HUGE fried fish sandwich for $2.00 (that's right) in the general market. But for raw seafood (oysters) the place is Faidley.
In a message dated 3/20/2018 2:55:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
- Phillips - 601 East Pratt St, Inner Harbor
- Oceanaire - 801 Aliceanna St, Harbor East
- Rusty Scupper - 402 Key Highway, Inner Harbor
- Bertha's (famous for mussels - they even have a song about them!) -
734 S. Broadway, Fells Point. Also has live jazz some nights.
- Ouzo Bay - 1000 Lancaster St, Harbor East
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co - 301 Light St, Harborplace
- Thames St Oyster House - 1728 Thames St, Fells Point
Hope this is helpful. Thanks.