Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  April 2018

ARSCLIST April 2018

Re: make arsc journal open access? Please!

CJB <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Apr 2018 06:22:45 +0100

I hate this restriction on accessing Journals restricted to big
academia only aka registered as a bonafide student at a recognised
college whatever. I research folk lore, song, dance and music - but am
banned from accessing the journals that I need. I am only a pensioner
but am deemed too ignorant to be allowed to read about others
research. Its damned elitist and such an attitude has no place in
today's open society. CJB