Re: Reading Peak regions on a PC

Adrian Cosentini <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:12:59 +0000

Hi Tommy,
I dug out my old hard drive with Bias Peak 6 files. I opened up the files in Sound Forge and RX. They both read the markers. I tried it with WaveLab and it didn't read the markers. I've been using Sound Forge since the 90's and it's a very good program. The new version for Mac runs great on my iMac and Mac Book. BTW I have used it with USB AD/DA converters. The ones I've used so far are, Focusrite, M-Audio, and Steinberg.
Good Luck,Adrian