ARSCLIST April 2018

Re: Record washing machines

John Schroth <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:22:16 -0400

I'd throw in a mention for the Nitty-Gritty line . If you only have a
couple hundred disks, and you feel it's not worth the money going to one
of the units mentioned below, the Nitty Gritty models do a very decent
job and have very strong vacuum suction. I prefer manual models for the
Nitty Gritty line.

Kind Regards,

John Schroth

MTS