ARSCLIST  April 2018

ARSCLIST April 2018

2018 ARSC Conference Final Day for Hotel and Discounted Registration

"Nelson-Strauss, Brenda" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:49:50 +0000

The ARSC Conference early registration discount was extended through May 24 to match the hotel reservation deadline. Both end at midnight EST! If you plan to attend the conference and haven't yet registered, we advise you to do so today before the rate increase. All remaining hotel rooms in our block will be released at midnight as well. For more information go to http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference.html

The (almost) final version of the conference program book, complete with session abstracts, is available at: http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/2018/2018%20ARSC%20Program%20FINAL.pdf

Brenda Nelson-Strauss
ARSC Conference Manager
812-855-7530