ARSCLIST  April 2018

ARSCLIST April 2018

African American Museum in BALTIMORE: anda special walk on Thursday evening

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:08:55 -0400

The museum in Baltimore that Gene mentioned is open:  Museum Regular Hours
Monday-Tuesday: Closed.
Wednesday-Saturday: 10am-5pm (and on third Thursdays: 5pm-8pm)
Sunday: 12pm-5pm

Admission is $8.00, seniors $6.00

And stay tuned - I'm in the process of leading a walking tour past the Maryland Historical Society Bldg with the Nipper and Gramophone on roof to see the small exhibit on Eubie Blake at theEubie Blake Cultural Center after the last session on Thursday (for those not going to the baseball game). before folks head to dinner. Stay tuned for details. No cost.

Steve Ramm