LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  May 2018

LOCCFB May 2018

Fwd: [pubprgms] What is a library program, anyway?

Sharon Shaloo, MCB <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 May 2018 09:39:38 -0400

Dear CFB Colleagues,

It was energizing to see all of you yesterday. I thought I'd pass along this email below from the PPO of ALA that is of interest, I think, to our work.

There will be a session or two at ALA in NOLA on The National Impact of Library Public Programs Assessment (NILPPA) that I think will be of interest.

I'm at ALA from Fri afternoon through the weekend, leaving on Monday. If you are also there, let's connect.

My mobile is 781-962-5744.

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book