ARSCLIST  June 2018

ARSCLIST June 2018

Re: Paper audio leader <was Re: [ARSCLIST] Plastic reels>

Stewart Adam <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:36:53 -0400

Hi,

Analog Audio has paper leader listed on there site
https://analogaudioinc.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fscotch-14-x-100-paper-leader-tape-white&page=4 <https://analogaudioinc.com/shop?olsPage=products/scotch-14-x-100-paper-leader-tape-white&page=4>

Stewart Adam
Creative Audio Works
508-747-1858