LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  June 2018

LOCCFB June 2018

Re: Help!

Sharon Shaloo, MCB <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:05:32 -0400

Since 2002.

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (direct)
617.521.2719 (office/messages)

Our Commonwealth Is Reading!

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:01:30 -0400, Kate Lentz  wrote:

Hi All,

How many years have we been doing the 52 Great Reads selections? We're
trying to finalize our RI choice and don't want to do the same author
twice. My records only go back to 2004.

Thanks!

Kate

--
Kate Lentz
Director, Rhode Island Center for the Book