Help for LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  August 2018

LOCCFB August 2018

Re: NBF CFB Meeting Side for Non LAL States

"Sharon Shaloo, MCB" <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:00:38 -0400

Mary Jo and any others wondering,

There is a meeting from 4 to 5 p.m. in  one of the smaller meeting rooms adjacent to the Montpelier Room ... Guy sent out a call for agenda items some time ago ... I don't know how many state coordinators responded ...

you can check with him directly at [log in to unmask]

regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book