ARSCLIST September 2018

Re: ARSC Facebook Group?

Mason Vander Lugt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:05:51 -0400

Scott - yes, we thought about trying to discourage this in the original message, but it's probably inevitable. We will weigh responses both on the survey and here but would prefer responses on the survey to avoid prematurely swaying opinion in one direction or the other. In response to Ron's comment, it appears the survey is accepting responses, including the "comment and suggestion" field.

Mason