Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2018

ARSCLIST October 2018

Re: Nakamichi Cassette Deck DR 10 Manual

CJB <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2018 00:08:10 +0100

Thank you to all the folks who responded to my enquiry.

I have now obtained the DR10 User Manual from the original seller of
the machine !!

This has now been scanned and is available for free from this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f21mqjzmt3yxbig/Nakamichi_DR10_DR8.pdf

Chris B.