ARSCLIST  January 2019

ARSCLIST January 2019

Re: Subject: Radio Netherlands Transcription Discs

Loftus Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 27 Jan 2019 12:03:57 -0500

Just another voice chiming up to say that although I never heard any of the short-wave broadcasts, I greatly enjoyed the release of Mengelberg’s recordings with the Concertgebouw. Like Gary, my first two were the Mahler 4th and Schubert’s 9th, for me in that order. And I remain grateful for the many wonderful recordings preserved by Radio Netherlands.

Lofty Becker