EDUCAT January 2019

Re: Library Education Assembly question

Jeremy Myntti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Jan 2019 11:54:21 -0700

I'm serving as the ALCTS rep to the Library Education Assembly this year in
my role as ALCTS CE co-chair (as Felicity did before me). I'm planning on
attending this meeting on Friday, so I could send an update after we meet.
I haven't seen any agenda yet and this will be my first time attending, so
I'm not sure what to expect other than what Felicity has shared.

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Myntti
Head of Digital Library Services