ARSCLIST  February 2019

ARSCLIST February 2019

Re: Mama Cass Elliot Interview

Maddie Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Feb 2019 19:02:46 -0500

Hi David,

Check with the Old Town School of Folk Music in Chicago. They recorded a
lot of concerts starting in the late 50s and have a great archive of
in-house concert recordings. I can't imagine Cass Elliot didn't pass
through there at some point. Direct your inquiry to the Resource Center.
https://www.oldtownschool.org/resourcecenter/

Good Luck!
Maddie

--