ARSCLIST  February 2019

ARSCLIST February 2019

Re: Help identifying a gospel song

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:38:32 -0800

Since it's from the LC Lomax collection, perhaps someone at the Folklore
Center there can help.

Joe Hickerson who was head of that division at LC is still around and in
Portland, OR; a folksinger who may have some information. He's still an
ARSC member last time I looked.

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338