ARSCLIST  February 2019

ARSCLIST February 2019

Re: Mike Biel's email

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:01:12 -0800

grump grump. Some of us have no intention of using fb. Why not repost them here ‘-) hah hah.

Are your friends “friends” or “likes”? Have to seen them in person?

Just playing here. I think anything I miss from not being on “social” media I am fine living without. So far…
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689