ARSCLIST  March 2019

ARSCLIST March 2019

Re: Research questions re: live orchestra recordings from the 1950s

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:38:22 -0400

I did the appraisal of the early tapes that were in the basement of the Hollywood Bowl.  Contact me directly, [log in to unmask], if you want the story on these.

Steve Smolian