ARSCLIST  March 2019

ARSCLIST March 2019

Portland and Seattle perhaps

"Dr Rainer E. Lotz" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:41:45 +0100

Hello everybody,
I shall attend the conference, and have a post-conference leisure time:
*Sunday 12 May to Monday 13 May*.
Have never been to *Seattle *and consider driving up there early in the
morning and spend two days sightseeing.
Any suggestions?
*My interests* are: contemporary art, gourmet food and wine, private or
public record archives, scenery and junkshopping.
Or should I rather stay on in Portland and explore the closer environment?
At any rate: look forward to seeing you there!
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Rotdornweg 81