ARSCLIST  May 2019

ARSCLIST May 2019

pinch rollers for Studer B67?

"Huelsbergen, Anselm M" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 May 2019 16:00:53 +0000

The pinch rollers on our two Studer B67 machines are disintegrating and I would appreciate suggestions on where to get replacements.

I'm putting up a couple of photos of the state of our current rollers in case anyone wants to take a look and tell me what is going on. The machines are not used frequently (once every six months) and playing a tape the other day seems to have started the breakdown or at least made it very evident. The tape plays without incident on a Sony-O-Matic machine (APH version).

https://muarchives.missouri.edu/Temp_Pages/b67/b67_pinch_roller_1_20190523.jpg
https://muarchives.missouri.edu/Temp_Pages/b67/b67_pinch_roller_2_20190523.jpg

Thanks in advance.
anselm

Anselm Huelsbergen, CA
Technical Services Archivist & Interim University Archivist
University Archives
University of Missouri-Columbia
726 Lewis Hall
Columbia, Missouri 65211-4320