ARSCLIST  May 2019

ARSCLIST May 2019

Re: pinch rollers for Studer B67?

David Crosthwait <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 May 2019 09:22:18 -0700

Hello Anselm,

Contact Terry Witt at the following:

http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/ <http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/>

He’s refurbished many pinch rollers and idlers for us with excellent results. I am certain he can refurb your existing pinch rollers.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Preservation Level Videotape Transfers and More!

http://dcvideo.com/ <http://dcvideo.com/>
Follow DC Video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo <https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo>Follow DC Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline <http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline>