ARSCLIST  May 2019

ARSCLIST May 2019

Re: Naks by the years - Re: [ARSCLIST] Tascam 122n MK models

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 May 2019 12:26:04 -0700

Naks were made by series and some had only minor differences. DR-3 turned
into cassette deck 3 for example. CR, DR, and cassette deck lines are all
modern designs.
בברכה,
שי דרורי. 0544-470-420
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של נגטיבים אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
3K scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 6 contributor, level 15 restaurant expert